Anoxemia is a story-driven exploration game that puts you in control of the scientist Dr. Bailey and his operations drone, ATMA. Search the ocean floor as you discover and extract samples from the bowels of the underwater caves. Danger lurks in each passageway, everything from poison drifts to powerful ocean currents, mines leftover from the war, and mobile machines running haywire. There's also the ever-present risk of running out of oxygen. Fortunately, ATMA can help guide you to your destination using a few special tools and upgrades. Assuming you can find them, that is.
The world of Anoxemia is both breathtaking and perilous. The seas are quiet most of the time, but as soon as you see a flashing light or hear a noise echoing from the distance, you know it's time to run. Of course, there are some dangers you just can't run from. Dangers you don't even know exist. Dangers from within...
Also available in Bosnian, Serbian and Croatian languages!
- Unique sci-fi horror story that unfolds while you play.
- Explore 38 levels of unique underwater terrain.
- Find and equip several different items and upgrades.
- Solve puzzles that require quick reflexes and clever thinking.
- Voiced narrative that gives insights on the main character's thoughts.
- Game is hard.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.