Drew and the Floating Labyrinth
A hand-drawn 3D third-person puzzle-platformer. Control Drew, a lost young girl trying to find her way back home, through a series of abstract levels requiring you to use clues in the environment to find invisible paths, gaining color to her black-and-white character as you progress.
- Featuring traditional animation in a fully third-person 3D environment, showing the possibilities of image-based animation (not relying on 3D models) in any type of game.
- Basic, challenging, yet not frustrating, requiring patience and observation. Consists of short invisible platforming levels using a variety of visual clues to help the player find their way to the end of each environment, requiring you to look before you leap.
- Simple story leading to an emotional conclusion.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.