- *This link follows to PlayStation®Store from where you can get version of this game.
- **This link follows to Gog.com from where you can download digital version of this game.
How to get Firewatch
This page contains links to the official sources of the game Firewatch. So that you do not have problems with getting the game, we have prepared a detailed instruction.
How to get Firewatch from PlayStation® Store
To quickly and painlessly get the Firewatch game on the PlayStation Store, you should use the following instructions.
Please, take note! The Firewatch game is not localized for all regions. You can play it in the following languages: .
- Click on the Download button.
If you use the browser on the PlayStation, then you will be automatically redirected to the store. If you use a browser on a PC or mobile device, you'll go to the Firewatch game page on the PlayStation store website.
- To get the game through the browser, you need to log in to your PlayStation account and add it to the library.
- Get the game to your PlayStation through the built-in store, without the process of adding the game to the library.
How to get the game on GOG
GOG.com store distributes the official digital copies of games. But here you can also find some free game titles. Before getting the game on the GOG, check whether your PC meets the requirements for the correct operation of the Firewatch game system requirements. If everything matches, please follow the instruction below.
- Find the Firewatch and click on the "Get it on GOG" button, which will transfer you to the Firewatch game page on this service.
- Log in to your GOG account for buying or getting a game for free. Then add it to your library.
- To install the Firewatch game on a PC, you need to use the GOG Galaxy client or GOG Downloader. More details on working with these programs are described on the GOG Support page.