Get From Dust
- *This link follows to Steam Store, from where you can get and install this game. Please note that this source supports only PCs with Windows, Mac, Linux and Steam OS.
- **This links follows to the official From Dust game developer’s website.
How to get From Dust
This page contains links to the official sources of the game From Dust. So that you do not have problems with getting the game, we have prepared a detailed instruction.
How to get the game on Steam
Before installing the game through the digital distribution system Steam, please check whether your computer meets the system requirements of the game. If the game is supported on OS, follow the instruction.
- Сlick on the Download button and go to the From Dust game page on the Steam site.
- The From Dust game does not support all versions of Windows OS. The game is guaranteed to run on the following versions: Windows XP (SP3) / Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7 (SP1).
- To check the version of Windows on your PC, press the Windows + R button on your keyboard, type winver and click "OK." A window will appear with a detailed description of the installed version of the OS.
- Also for the correct operation of the game your computer must meet specific hardware requirements. You can read more about them on the system requirements page.
- Make sure that you have an account on Steam. After the authorization, you can buy the game or add it to your library for free.
- Later, enable the Steam application, find the game in the library and install it. As soon as the launching is finished, your game is ready for playing.
How to get the From Dust on the official game site
If there are any reasons why legal sources do not suit you, then we recommend using the official website of the game. There you can find information about getting the game in any way convenient for you.