Home is Where One Starts...
Home is Where One Starts... is a short, first-person exploration game in the same vein as Dear Esther or Gone Home. Its an experience where every object has been carefully placed to tell a poignant storya story about childhood, hope, and the miracle of memory. You play as a little girl from a broken home somewhere in the American South. Exploring the lonely countryside reveals clues and vignettes which help the player answer the question of where home isand how one can get there.
- A quiet, non-linear story told by the future self of a reflective narrator
- Inspired by the rural countryside and stories like John Steinbecks East of Eden and Terrence Malicks The Tree of Life
- A 15-30 minute experience that can be completed in one sitting
- An experience that focuses on atmosphere rather than action or puzzles
- A rich, detailed environment that rewards players who explore with story insights and secret endings
- Oculus Rift DK2 support (currently in beta)
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- You just can't miss this game!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.