Realms of Arkania: Star Trail Review
Yet not all is as simple as it seems: As the party approaches an abandoned dwarven mine that may hold the answers to their questions, someone else makes it clear that not everyone in the country favors a cooperation between the two races.
Star Trail is a faithful remake of Realms of Arkanias classic sequel. This hardcore RPG features dozens of talents and spells, distinct races and character classes as well as a challenging isometric turn-based combat system. Obey your orders and succeed in your quest to retrieve the Salamander stone the peace between elves and dwarves depends on it!
- Hardcore RPG with isometric turn-based tactical fights
- Hand-crafted cities and dungeons to explore in first person view
- Master dozens of talents including fighting and magical skills
- Meet countless endearing characters within the lovingly detailed cities and villages
- Create your characters and manage your party
- Plan your extensive travels through the realm in detail
- Based on the TDE ruleset as a hybrid between v3 and v4
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.