Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure
Stikbold! is a single and local multiplayer dodgeball game heavily inspired by the 70's, back when tacky was cool and there was no such thing as bad style.
Follow the story of world famous Stikbold atheletes Bjrn and Jerome, team up with a dodgeball buddy in co-op team battles or charge head first into a manic free-for-all battles with up to five others.
- An epic story mode that can be played solo or with a friend in co-op
- Local multiplayer mayhem across a variety of unique and chaotic dodgeball arenas
- Get knocked out? Stay in the game by attacking players from the sidelines to affect the tournament outcome
- Loads of playable dodgeball combatants to unlock
- A funky 70s disco soundtrack
- Lots of Moustaches
11MB minimum save size
1080p HD Video Output
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on accounts designated primary PS4 system and other PS4 systems when signed in with that account.
Stikbold! and Game Swing. Published by Curve Digital.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- You just can't miss this game!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.