Get Salt and Sanctuary
Salt and Sanctuary
- *This link follows to PlayStation®Store from where you can get version of this game.
- **This link follows to Humble Bundle from where you can get digital version of this game.
How to get Salt and Sanctuary
This page contains links to the official sources of the game Salt and Sanctuary. So that you do not have problems with getting the game, we have prepared a detailed instruction.
How to get Salt and Sanctuary from PlayStation® Store
To quickly and painlessly get the Salt and Sanctuary game on the PlayStation Store, you should use the following instructions.
Please, take note! The Salt and Sanctuary game is not localized for all regions. You can play it in the following languages: .
- Click on the Download button.
If you use the browser on the PlayStation, then you will be automatically redirected to the store. If you use a browser on a PC or mobile device, you'll go to the Salt and Sanctuary game page on the PlayStation store website.
- To get the game through the browser, you need to log in to your PlayStation account and add it to the library.
- Get the game to your PlayStation through the built-in store, without the process of adding the game to the library.
How to get Salt and Sanctuary game on the Humble Bundle
Before getting the game on the Humble Bundle, make sure that your device meets the recommended requirements for the correct operation of the game.
- Just go to Salt and Sanctuary, and if the requirements are all OK, then click on the "Get it on Humble Bundle" button, which will take you to the game page on this digital distribution service.
- Log in to your account in the Humble Bundle.
- After the authorization, add the game to the basket and proceed to purchase the order. You will receive a key for downloading the Salt and Sanctuary game on the appropriate platform. For getting detailed information on the game code activation, we recommend you to refer to the help page of Humble Bundle.